Monday 5 November 2018

Descriptive Writing

At the moment in class we have been working on descriptive writing. We have been using pictures to give us ideas of what to write about. Here is a piece of writing I did


Dino Attack

One day as I was walking around I heard a ear deafening roar. It was from a
Pachycephalosaurus,  53 Utahraptor and 96 Rhamphorhynchus. Suddenly
there was a tsunami of 264 mosasaurus covering the horizon. When the
mosasaurus tsunami hit the ground 30 of the mosasaurus broke their bones.

I started to run from the dinosaurs but they were faster than me. Then a
dinosaur ate me but I had a pocket knife and cut out of the dinosaurs neck.

1 comment:

  1. I Really like your ideas about all of the dinosaurs you have in your work. I think that you could explain a bit more to hook your reader in a bit more. But altogether I think it was okay. 😁😨^_^ Nathanael.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.