Tuesday 12 March 2019

a moment in time

This is my moment in time writing




A MOMENT IN TIME


I was playing Farcry 4 on my playstation with Rhys. We were
attacking the enemy bases. We had one last base to go until we
defeated them all and get the best weapon in the game. When we
were attacking the base we failed our first attempt but the second
time we won and got the weapon. Then we did some side quests to
get enough money to purchase the weapon. When we got the
weapon Rhys gave it to me. I was very happy and I had a smile.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex yes it was very fun i like the punctuation and capitals and do you think you can put more into what we did on far cry 4 like when we went hunting and i got eaten by a lot of bears.hopefully we can play far cry 4 again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.